We have worked hard to put in place the measures required of us to keep our guests, as well as our team safe:-
- Only table service is currently being provided in both the bar and restaurant area – no customers are allowed at the bar for any reason.
- A take-away service is available.
- Test and Trace – please use the NHS COVID-19 app or the manual register to check-in.
- Face coverings are to be worn at all times, except when seated at your table.
- The rule of six – no groups of more than six people will be accepted.
- We are doing our best to make sure our staff are safe to keep you safe. Face coverings are mandatory – we are also promoting increased hand washing, use of hand sanitiser, increased surface sanitizing, as well as the 1m social distancing rule wherever possible.
- Table bookings are encouraged and walk in customers are not guaranteed to be accepted.
- To book call 01600 750 270, email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message on Facebook Messenger – we will need the following information: time of booking, name, number of people, contact number
- Markings are placed throughout the pub and restaurant to help customers and staff adhere to social distancing measures.
- There is a one-way system through the pub – the pub door is used as an entrance point only and the restaurant door is used to exit only. The use of arrows help to indicate this.
- We try to seat customers outside in our beer garden area wherever possible, space permitting.
- We kindly ask our customers to adhere to the 1m social distancing rule at all times.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the pub / restaurant, including entrance and exit, outside loos, beer garden, etc.
- Tables are placed 1m apart to conform to social distancing guidelines.
- Staff have been briefed to maintain social distancing from customers wherever possible.
- Card payment is preferable and contactless where possible.
- Please note that our play area is closed temporarily and we ask parents to ensure that their children respect this.
- Children are to be supervised at all times and it is the responsibility of parents to ensure that they are adhering to the 1m distance rule.
- Loo usage is limited to one person at a time.
We kindly ask our guests to be mindful of these measures at all times.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, SUPPORT & UNDERSTANDING.